Conditions of participation
Instagram raffle "Homemade Trip"
The contest is not affiliated with Instagram/Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram or Facebook. The recipient of the data and information provided by the participant is not Instagram or Facebook, but Saale-Unstrut-Tourismus e.V.
- The organiser of the competition is Saale-Unstrut-Tourismus e.V., Topfmarkt 6, 06618 Naumburg (hereinafter referred to as "SUT").
- The competition starts on 04.09.2020 and ends on 27.09.2020, 23:59 on the Instagram account.
- The following prize will be drawn at random from all participants:
A 1TP3Do-it-yourself trip package with a hand forged knife from the Burgenland smithy, a jar of honey from the Nebras bee nursery, a jar of pesto and a jar of jam.
- A person takes part in the competition by becoming a follower of the Instagram Accounts @handgemacht_saale.unstrut and @saaleunstrut and linking at least two other accounts in the comments of the contribution.
- A comment with corresponding links is considered to be an individual participation. By participating, the participant agrees to the conditions of participation.
- Comments that violate the guidelines, German law or the copyright will be removed without notice after notification. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- Eligible to participate are persons resident in Germany who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation.
- The winner will be randomly selected immediately after the closing date and will be notified by Instagram via direct message. The winner must contact the Promoter within 10 working days with his/her full name. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be awarded again among all participants.
- All names of the participants are recorded and stored for the purpose of determining the winnings. All personal data will be deleted at the latest 30 days after the end of the competition.
- The participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, amendment and revocation.
- The SUT reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time.
- The profit cannot be transferred to third parties.
- The judges' decision is final. German law applies.
- Should any of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.