Conditions of participation of the Facebook competition "Concert tickets OpenAir in Merseburg
The Sweepstakes is not affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed or organized in any way by Facebook.
The recipient of the data and information provided by the participant is not Facebook, but Saale-Unstrut-Tourismus e.V..
- The organiser of the competition is Saale-Unstrut-Tourismus e.V., Topfmarkt 6, 06618 Naumburg (hereinafter referred to as "SUT").
- The sweepstakes will start on 6/18/2021 and end on 6/23/2021, 11:59pm on the Facebook account.
- The following prize will be drawn at random from all participants:
2 x 2 concert tickets per concert:
- Friday, 25.06.2021, 7:30 p.m., Irish Folk Evening with Worrystone and the Greenhorns
- Saturday, 26.06.2021, 7:30 p.m., Caribbean Summer Night Dreams with Los Cubanos Boys and Lou Bega
- Sunday, 27.06.2021,16.00 h, Family concert with Gerhard Schöne
- One person enters the sweepstakes by becoming a fan of the Facebook page @SaaleUnstrutTourismus and commenting on the post with "Then tell us what concert you'd like to experience and with whom?"
- One comment counts as a single entry. By participating, the participant agrees to the conditions of participation.
- Comments that violate the guidelines, German law or the copyright will be removed without notice after notification. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
- Eligible to participate are persons resident in Germany who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation.
- The winner will be chosen at random immediately after the closing date and will be informed via Facebook via the comment function under the post and a private message. The winner must get back to us within 24 hours, stating his/her full name. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be awarded again among all participants.
- All names of the participants are recorded and stored for the purpose of determining the winnings. All personal data will be deleted at the latest 30 days after the end of the competition.
- The data will only be passed on to the service providers for their information. The participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, amendment and revocation.
- The SUT reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time.
- The profit cannot be transferred to third parties.
- The judges' decision is final. German law applies.
- Should any of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.