The Saale-Unstrut holiday region can be reached by train from all over Germany and from neighbouring countries in a climate- and environmentally friendly way. You also have the possibility to arrive with your own car or by plane.
Your arrival by train:
- Leipzig and
Local trains for your arrival, we recommend from the directions:
- Halle (Saale)
Mobile on site:
For travelling within Saale-Unstrut use the Abellio regional train and local public transport. In addition, PVG Burgenlandkreis also provides individual lines to the neighbouring regions of Kyffhäuserkreis, Apolda, Saale-Holzland-Kreis, Greiz, Altenburger Land, Leipziger Land and the city of Gera.
Your arrival by car:
- Via the A 9 Berlin - Nuremberg, exit Weißenfels or Naumburg (Saale)
- Via the A 4 Bad Hersfeld - Dresden, exit Apolda via the B 87 or exit Jena-Zentrum via the B 88
- Via the A 14 Magdeburg - Leipzig, exit Halle (Saale) or via the A 9 exit Naumburg (Saale)
- Via the A 38 Göttingen - Leipzig, including the Eisleben, Querfurt, Merseburg or Leuna exit
- Via the A 71 Sangerhausen - Schweinfurt, exit Sömmerda-Ost via the B 176
- From direction Leipzig or Weimar via the B 87
- From direction Jena via the B 88
- From direction Halle (Saale) via the B 91
- From direction Eisleben/Querfurt via the B 180
Your arrival by plane:
- Via Leipzig/Halle Airport or
- About Erfurt-Weimar Airport
We wish you a pleasant and safe journey and an enjoyable and eventful stay in the wine, culture and activity region Saale-Unstrut!
Your team from