Uncover the fluffy secret of inner peace!
Off the beaten track, in the enchanted greenery around Querfurtthere is a place with 25 sweet secrets: namely Zingst. And yes, you read that right, there is also a Zingst in Saale-Unstrut - only without the Baltic Sea.
Stefanie Röll's farm is home to the Sonnenschein Alpacas, a herd of gentle, lovable and fluffy animals. And they really enjoy themselves there. Besides sleeping, sunbathing and snacking, they are also happy to go on an alpaca hike together with anyone who wants to try it out and (re)find their inner peace!
6 reasons for a trip into the countryside with the sunshine alpacas
Deceleration: An alpaca will thank you if you bring lots of time with you, live in the moment and patiently engage with her.
- Head off: Whether you are a hiking slacker or a hiking fan - you can switch off during this experience.
- Serenity: The animal has a mind of its own. A perfect lesson for learning to let go and trust.
- Serotonin boost: Who doesn't have a permanent grin on their face with these fluffy creatures?
- Nature experience: The enchanting landscape can be enjoyed much better in the company of the sunshine alpacas. In this way, you will come into harmony with the animal and nature all by yourself.
- Photo models: Not even Heidi Klum is that photogenic! Why not take a few souvenir pictures together with "your" sunshine alpaca?
So what are you waiting for?
Find your inner centre with the sunshine alpacas!