Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Church of the Redeemer

© Copyright by Saale-Unstrut-Tourismus e.V.

Description:

in the eastern part of Braunsbedra is the church built in the 11th century in Romanesque style.

In the 18th century the church was extended by an annex and thus received its present appearance. In 1757 the vicarage accommodated the Prussian King Friedrich ll. Today regular services, celebrations and concerts take place in the church.
in the eastern part of Braunsbedra is the church built in the 11th century in Romanesque style.

In the 18th century the church was extended by an annex and thus received its present appearance. In 1757 the vicarage accommodated the Prussian King Friedrich ll. Today regular services, celebrations and concerts take place in the church.

Where:

Address:

Lutheran rectory Braunsbedra

Main Street
06242 brownsbedra
Phone: +49 34633 / 22190
E-mail: EvangelischeKircheBraunsbedra@t-online.de
website: http://www.evangelischekirchebraunsbedra.de/

You might also be interested in this

Share this contribution
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
share on xing