50m sports pool with diving towers, an adventure pool with 92m slide, current channel and air jets as well as a paddling pool in a separate family area leave nothing to be desired for all water rats.
For sporting activities in the countryside there is a beach volleyball field, a grass volleyball field, streetball baskets and a table tennis table available. 150m long
- 50m sports pool with diving towers,
- an adventure pool with 92m slide,
- flow channel and air bubble nozzles and
- a paddling pool in the separate family area leaves nothing to be desired for all water rats.
For sports activities in the countryside
- a beach volleyball court,
- a grass volleyball field
- Streetball baskets and a
- Table tennis table available.
You can experience beach feeling on the 150m long sandy beach.
In 5 beach chairs the visitors have the possibility to feel like on holiday.
These were sponsored by the snack bar owner Per Schönemann.
If you are looking for peace and quiet, you can find a shady spot on the 12,000 sqm sunbathing lawn and visit the mini zoo.
The snack area offers fresh food and drinks every day.
Peak season: daily from 09:00 hrs to max. 20:00 hrs (depending on weather conditions)
(holiday season = high season)
- for familiesfor individual guestsSuitable for seniorsfor children (any age)Day ticket adults: 4,00€
Day ticket reduced: 2,50€
Day ticket child: 2,00€
Family tickets (for a family with 2 children, each additional child 1,00€): 10,00€
Cards of 10:
(each additional child 1,00€)
Group tickets from 10 persons:
Adults: 3,50€ p.p.
Reduced: 2,00€ p.p.
Children: 1,50€ per person
hourly ticket (1h swimming, only for adults) 2,00€
from 17:00 h half price of admission (except hourly ticket)