Here you will find the most important information about the current situation around COVID-19.
Anticipation is the most beautiful joy!
Dear guests and visitors,
also in Saale-Unstrut, numerous measures have been taken recently to contain and slow down the spread of the virus. Our tourist highlights were therefore temporarily closed and events were cancelled.
After weeks marked by numerous restrictions, the facilities in the region are now gradually reopening for you.
Extensive loosening: Regulation implements "Saxony-Anhalt Plan"!
Seventh SARS-CoV-2 Containment Regulation - 7th SARS-CoV-2-EindV
Saxony-Anhalt's state government has decided on far-reaching relaxation of the corona restrictions. The 7th Corona Containment Ordinance implements the "Saxony-Anhalt Plan" passed last week. It comes into force on 2 July 2020.
Selected relaxations from the 7th Containment Ordinance:
1. open-air events (in the outdoor area) up to 1,000 persons are possible again
2. from 29 August onwards, events with 500 people are possible indoors
3. family celebrations are possible with 50 (instead of 20) persons
4. trade fairs, exhibitions, special markets (ceramics markets, etc.) and fairs may be reopened
5. coaches: wearing of mouth-nose-covering, distances of 1.5 metres no longer have to be observed
6. restaurants: Buffets possible again, if hygiene and distance rules are observed (mouth-nose cover)
In case of violations, house bans are to be issued immediately. The competent authorities are entitled to check that the protective measures are being observed and, if necessary, to impose further conditions.
The complete regulation can be found as a document at coronavirus.saxony-anhalt.com
See you in Saale-Unstrut!
Downloads for tourism service providers and hosts: